*EDIT: i added in transphobic and homophobic jokes to the list of shit pewdiepie has done
Okay, let me explain to ‘yall a thing.
Although there might be a few points in this presentation which may explain Pewdie being unlikeable, there are some which can be justified and that Felix himself can be forgiven for.
- At one point, when he was apologizing for his “immature” sense of humour and stating that he was going to clean it up and become a better role-model and that stuff, he received death threats and the like from fans who didn’t want him to change his style.
- He has repeatedly apologized for his overuse of insults and stereotypes.
- It is not his fault that preteens parents aren’t watching over what they’re doing and it is not his fault that young teens are into his humour and, as mentioned before, threaten him when he says he’ll change it.
- You speak of how he uses stereotypes and although this may be true, you continue to stereotype his fanbase based on fanart and comments even though a lot of us are quite mature and well mannered.
- He has it very tough with the people who depend on him which forces him to work more and spend more time away from his girlfriend and family.
- Him making fun of the games is his way of playing. I know lots of people who will skip over cutscenes in games and just do whatever the hell they feel like doing in said game. This is just the way they prefer to play and the way that Pewdiepie has made his style.
- Once again, Felix is in no way guilty of how his fans act. A lot of the time he can be very nice and well mannered, and it is usually fans trying to fit in with the other fans that makes them act like total pricks.
- Felix’s haters are much, much worse than his fans. One group of people went around making fake news articles on websites about Pewdie raping children. Even though he is pressured to make jokes like that, he does not deserve to be made fun of and lied about to everyone on the internet.
- Hell yeah. He is making money out of screaming like a 2 year old and doing what his fans tell him to do. Although it may not be ideal, good on him.
- Many people think of “bros” as a gender-neutral pronoun. If you don’t prefer to be called a bro, send him an e-mail and ask him to change it to something else. Chances are, his murderous fans will threaten him for doing it.
- Pewdiepie’s fanbase should not be treated as a reason to not like Pewdiepie himself. He is a great guy and it is not his fault that he is stuck in a dead end which he can’t back out of because there are 13 million people at the other end of the alleyway with knives.
- Every fanbase makes porn of people, even if they disapprove of it. What is Misha and Jensen found that little photo on your blog, huh? Do you think they would approve of it? Most likely not. Every fanbase makes nsfw stuff whether the creators like it or not.
Although this may not have swayed your views, please mull it over and try to find it in your heart to apologize to someone for having a demanding and harmful fanbase.
Sincerely, someone who is part of Felix’s fanbase but hates everyone else in it.
i “dint” see why i should believe you over the word of pewdiepie who is apparently the top dog with all of you “bros”
come on now pewdiepie….